● Our on-site shredding service awarded AAA certification rating
by National Association for Information Destruction (NAID).
● Drug Testing on all employees, all of whom have only
“all clear” criminal background checks.
● Utilizing the highest industry best practices for compliance
with current HIPAA HITECH, FACTA and GLB privacy protection
● ShredQuick’s “No-Touch” equipment means we never touch
or handle your confidential documents for any reason.
● Punctual, consistent service, again and again.
● Never worry about overflowing bins and subsequent
failed security audits.
● All re-occurring services accompanied by our
guarantee for on time performance or your service is
● Family owned and operated-you’re never “just a number”
for us at ShredQuick.
● Free written HIPAA HITECH privacy protection policies
and on-site employee trainings provided as a service to
● ShredQuick is a proud supporter of community based
charity organizations, including Big Brothers and the
● Immediate X-Ray weight certification with drivers
weighing your X-Rays at pickup.
● ShredQuick supplies professional looking containers
for X-Ray disposal storage.
● Total shredding of X-Ray jackets to maintain strict
confidentiality for your patients.
● 30 day free trial on regularly scheduled shredding
● All services protected with $3 million dollars of
General Liability as well as $2 million dollars in Errors
and Omissions Insurance.
● ShredQuick offers competitive, guaranteed, up front
pricing with no hidden charges.
● Shredding hard-drives is a safe and effective way of eliminating any chance of a data leak.
● Awarded highest security rating “AAA Certified” by the National
Association for Information Destruction (NAID).
● Hard-drive serial numbers and DVD of process provided with
Certificate of Destruction.
● Secure chain of custody maintained; all material is recycled by R2 and eStewards recyclers
● Degaussing and data erasure available.
In today’s world of security breaches, increased regulation and questionable personal privacy, ShredQuick is the document shredding service you can count on. With ShredQuick, you can discard your personal information, sales data, client lists, health histories and financial records permanently and securely. ShredQuick’s comprehensive, reliable and guaranteed document destruction services maintains security, saves you time and money, and ensures compliance with privacy laws.
ShredQuick provides secure on-site paper shredding , as well as other product destruction services. We are compliant with all HIPAA, HITECH, Red Flags, GLB, and FACTA regulations, and fully certified by the National Association for Information Destruction. In fact, ShredQuick has consistently been ranked with an AAA rating, the association’s highest possible award. We are also a preferred vendor for federal GSA contracts and the State of Florida.
A family owned and operated business, we pride ourselves on employing state of the art document shredding trucks that mean we never touch or handle your documents in any way. Our uniformed employees are all carefully screened and fully trained in standardized, company-wide procedures to take the guesswork out of mobile document shredding.
We understand that late service can mean overflowing bins...and subsequent failed audits, or worse. That’s why we’re always on time, guaranteed. We provide punctual on-schedule service, or your document shredding is completely FREE. We offer competitive pricing in writing-and there are never hidden costs.
Call or email us today to find out how we can help you get control of your unwanted papers, CDs, and documents, permanently and securely. Our friendly, responsive staff is always available to answer questions or provide any additional information you may require.